Shocks & Struts
Weak shocks & struts may cause an uncomfortable ride and poor handling in addition to changes in vehicle ride height. This may lead to increased wear on other suspension components – including tires, ball joints and springs. Braking distance and ability are also affected my worn shocks & struts.
Shocks & struts do wear out and should be checked every 12,000 miles, and replaced every 50,000 miles. Brakes Plus® offers one of the worlds most trusted brands of quality shocks and struts (Monroe) at an affordable price.
- Replace worn/damaged shocks and struts
- Inspect mounting bushings/plates/hardware
- Replace those pieces if needed at additional charge
- Excessive vehicle bounce
- Poor tire-to-road contact
- Reduced suspension control
- Premature tire wear and increased wear on other suspension components
- Reduced handling and braking performance
- Noise and suspension vibration
- Improved ride
- Improved stopping ability
- Improved tire and suspension wear