Oil Change & Filter Services
Preventative maintenance keeps your vehicle running efficiently. You should get an oil change, and change your oil filter, every five months or 5,000 miles. This keeps your engine running smoothly and helps prevent engine damage.
Getting the right service for your car means using the best oil and lube products for your vehicle. Check with your local Brakes Plus® for the proper oil your vehicle requires.
Which Oil Change Package is right for your vehicle?
CHOOSE RED, WHITE OR BLUE:
• RED: Conventional or Full Synthetic with Maxlife Technology Oil Change*, 20 Point Courtesy Inspection, Top Off Washer Fluid.
• WHITE: All Included in RED
PLUS Tire Rotation, Check Exterior Lights, Review Manufacturer Scheduled Maintenance.
• BLUE: All Included in RED & WHITE
PLUS Check Battery, Fuel Tank Additive.
*Up to 6 quarts.
ADD a FREE Brake Inspection Upon Request.
AFFORDABLE OIL CHANGE PRICES:
Conventional Oil Change & Filter – $29.99
- Protects against all types of deposits at all temperatures to keep engines clean
- Contains durable anti-wear additives that stay in the oil longer to improve protection
- Resists oil thickening by providing enhanced oxidation control
- Provide thorough anti-wear protection exceeding current U.S., Japanese and European wear tests for gasoline engines where each grade is specified
Full Synthetic with Maxlife Technology Oil Change & Filter – $59.99
- Maximum protection for engine performance
- Better protection against sludge & varnish deposit to keep your engine running cleaner, longer
- Better cold start protections by flowing more quickly & circulating faster through the engine
- Greater resistance to oil breakdown at high temperatures for strong wear protection
- Fully compatible with all conventional & leading synthetic motor oils
Diesel – Valvoline or Rotella – Vehicle specific pricing
- Excellent oxidation resistance and TBN retention supports long oil life
- Strong shear stability provides stay-in-grade performance
- Outstanding wear protection
- Superior deposit protection compared to industry requirements
Our affordable oil change & filter services are performed by qualified auto repair professionals that understand the importance of precise, quality auto maintenance. We only use products that meet and or exceed API specifications.
NOW OFFERING VALVOLINE™ MOTOR OIL
A product Valvoline invented over 150 years ago, and one they have been reinventing ever since. The Valvoline™ family of motor oil has a formula perfect for your vehicle’s needs. Search through our wide range of options to find the best motor oil for your vehicle.