CALLING ALL RACING FANS!
Join us for our Independence Day Celebration on Fourth of July, complete with 290mph Jet Cars, Drag Racing, Kids Carnival, Rides, Live Music, Troops Salute, Fireworks Show and More!
• Madcap Racing Engines Fast 16
• Purifoy Chevrolet Quick 16
• Fineline, Sunoco King Street
• MagnaFuel Super Series
• Titan 16 Jr. Shootout
• Corvette Connection Shootout
Come celebrate Independence Day on “Thunder Mountain” with the Brakes Plus “Jet Car Nationals & Family Festival” on Thursday, July 4, 2019 at Bandimere Speedway! The Family Festival is filled with fun for all ages and takes place in the upper pit area. There are rides, games, live music, fun contests, and activities!
Brakes Plus® is the title sponsor for the Brakes Plus “Jet Car Nationals & Family Festival” at Bandimere Speedway and will have a booth set up at the event. Visit Beepie while you’re experiencing the show and pose for a photo! And be sure to stop by our booth for your chance to win great prizes, and pick up some giveaways and exclusive coupons!
Stop by our participating Colorado Brakes Plus locations and receive 2 FREE TICKETS with any purchase. (while supplies last)
A Family Festival filled with fun for the whole family to enjoy! Independence Day Celebration, 290mph Jet Cars, Drag Racing, Kids Carnival, Rides, Live Music, Troops Salute, Fireworks Show and More! Madcap Racing Engines Fast 16 * American Ethanol Quick 16 * Fineline Series * MagnaFuel Super Series * Titan 16 Jr. Shootout * Corvette Connection Shootout
– Adult Spectator $30* ($27 advance)
– Top Eliminator Club $58* (Includes upgraded seat, catered meal)
– Junior (6-12) $18* ($15 advance)
– Child (5 and under) FREE
– Parking $15*
*2019 Pricing subject to change.
- Racer Gates Open 8:00 am
– Qualifying / Time Trials 9:00 am
– Eliminations begin approx 12:30 pm
– Family Festival Open 3:00 pm (games, rides, music, contests) *There is a cost for the games.
– Pre-Race Ceremony 6:00 pm
– SHOWTIME 7:00 pm (Jet Cars & Drag Racing Features)
– FIREWORKS celebration 9:45 pm (approx.)