Fuel Injection Service
Brakes Plus® provides a fuel injection service to determine if there are issues with your car’s fuel injectors. Dirty fuel injectors can result in poor acceleration, lower power, poor fuel economy, rough idling and an incorrect air/fuel mix. They can also lead to higher carbon monoxide emissions.
It doesn’t take much to clog your fuel injectors. Their openings are roughly half the size of a pinhole. It only takes an 8% to 10% blockage to cause a misfire in your engine. That’s why it’s so important to have your fuel injectors serviced every 24 months or 30,000 miles.
Regular fuel injector cleaning will improve your vehicle’s acceleration. You’ll save money on gas and cut down on harmful emissions. It can even extend the life of your engine.
- Visually inspect entire fuel and air intake systems
- Clean intake system with premium intake cleaners
- Once cleaned a fuel cleaner additive is added to help maintain improved performance
- Rough idling
- Stalling or hesitation when accelerating
- Loss of power
- Cold start problems
- Emission testing failure
- Improved performance
- Improved fuel mileage
- Improved exhaust emissions