Shocks & Struts
Weak shocks may cause an uncomfortable ride and poor handling in addition to changes in vehicle ride height. This may lead to increased wear on other suspension components – including tires, ball joints and springs. Braking distance and ability are also affected my worn shocks and struts.
Shocks and struts do wear out and should be checked every 12,000 miles, and replaced every 50,000 miles. Brakes Plus® offers one of the worlds most trusted brands of quality shocks and struts (Monroe) at an affordable price.
- Replace worn/damaged shocks and struts
- Inspect mounting bushings/plates/hardware
- Replace those pieces if needed at additional charge
- Excessive vehicle bounce
- Poor tire-to-road contact
- Reduced suspension control
- Premature tire wear and increased wear on other suspension components
- Reduced handling and braking performance
- Noise and suspension vibration
- Improved ride
- Improved stopping ability
- Improved tire and suspension wear